Monday, June 14, 2010

World Cup Results for June 14

Oranje got their World Cup started today, and as expected they picked up 3 points. It didn't seem easy though, and an own goal by Denmark provided a better looking final. Paraguay almost pulled a huge shocker, but Italy managed to pull even and get the tie. Buffon was out in the second half, but his replacement was never challenged. Japan got a huge leg up in their group, picking up an unexpected 3 points today against Cameroon.

Game Summaries

Netherlands 2:0 Denmark

Japan 1:0 Cameroon

Italy 1:1 Paraguay

Outside of this weekend, I feel as though I haven't been very productive. I need to get out of my apartment and do stuff. It's getting depressing in here. Oh, and while I'm out doing stuff, follow me on Twitter @andrewensminger.

No comments:

Post a Comment