Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Youtubesday - Kinda

Due to a lack of internet yesterday, this Youtubesday is coming at you on a Wednesday. Also, in my infinite genius, I left my Mac charger in Jersey, so I'm using my Dell Mini. Good, light little computer, but I don't think it was meant to be a main computer. Plus, it runs on Windows, so that's taking a little getting used to again. Oh, and the Youtubesday graphic is inaccessible on my drained Mac. Other than that, here are some videos. First, a history lesson on George Washington. He'll save children, but not the British children.



Up next is some highlights from the first May riding done in Jersey, at Mountain Creek's Stockpile Session. Yea, it's Vimeo not YouTube. It's also Wednesday. Find more coverage of the Stockpile Session here.




Follow me on Twitter @andrewensminger

1 comment: