Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The Hoagie Lives

Today I saw a sight that made me extremely happy - the word hoagie being used in Vermont. Granted it was just on a generic wrapper that they happened to have, but still, it made me very happy to see "hoagie" in reference to a sandwich up here. Which brings me to my next point. I'll be heading back to Jersey for a long weekend tomorrow, catching 2 of the Sox/Phillies games this weekend at Citizens Bank Park. I really like what MLB has done, putting the Sox in Philly the past 4 years or so - gives me a legitimate chance to see the Sox, no matter how terrible they're playing. A quarter of the way through the season, and sitting at .500? C'mon now.

Hoagie!

Follow me on Twitter @andrewensminger.


2 comments:

  1. have fun at the games amigo, should be a good series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. should be - i can see the phils takin 2 of 3 tho. dice-k will probably lose, and halladay is just absurd. hoping the sox take tonights game though.

    ReplyDelete