Sunday, February 28, 2010

Powder Weekend

Crazy weekend riding Okemo after the 35+ inches we got during the week - there were still untouched spots on the trails Saturday. I went down on Rolling Thunder, and it took me a good 5 minutes to get up - every time i went to push myself up, my arms sank to my shoulders again. It was also a good time to check out the woods up there, and there was definitely some good riding to be had in there. It was my first time really riding trees, and it was exhausting - still a great time though. Sunday I met up with some people from Shred Union in the morning and rode with Katie aka TravelOutLoud (one word? three? I'm going with one) all day. The conditions were great, minus the unavoidable moguls everywhere. Such is the price of riding fresh I guess, and I'll pay it every time. Side note - real commercial or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment