Thursday, July 15, 2010

Time to Switch?

So yesterday, I got fed up with Blogger. I've spent a lot of time on this particular page, and that investment has held me to it.  However, yesterday I got extremely frustrated uploading pictures. Blogger doesn't make it easy to upload pictures, or to organize them. So, this brought up something I had been considering a while back - a switch to another blogging platform. Wordpress? Tumblr maybe? I really don't think Tumblr is an option as far as my blog goes, as it is more of an image based site. But Wordpress intrigues me. Anyone have any preferences? Ideas? Random awesome blogging platforms? My computer has been running slow, so I need to do some housekeeping - might as well extend the housekeeping to my site too. I think I'm in need of a change.

And now a random comic from some guy named Ben. I don't know him. But I laughed.















Follow me on Twitter@andrewensminger.

No comments:

Post a Comment