Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Why, hello there!

So. My name is Andrew Ensminger, and I figured it was about time I got involved in the blogging world, otherwise known as the vomit-inducing word "blogosphere." I really have no idea what I'll be writing about, or how often, but hopefully when I do write it can contribute a little bit to what must be a very dull life for you, seeing as how you're reading what I'm writing.

Now, a little bit about me, so if you don't care, you can just stop here and check back later. I am a recent graduate of Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ. I graduated Cum Laude from the School of Communication with a BA in Advertising. I am a frater of Tau Kappa Epsilon, Omicron Iota chapter. I thoroughly enjoy snowboarding, so as winter comes, if I'm still doing this I'm sure I'll be writing about that. As of now, I have a 2009 Burton Bullet, Moto boots and Custom bindings. I need to get the bottom refinished since a rouge rock took a chunk out of it but other than that everything is in pretty good condition. Currently, I intern at Harmelin Media three days a week, do security at Tweeter (I'm not calling it the way too long name it is now) and am also looking for another part time job in the South Jersey area. Since it's about 5 o'clock and I'm at my internship now, I think this would be a good time to end this post. I want to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment