Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Well, thats depressing


Apparently, we haven't had enough rain here, because we're due for another 8 straight days of thunderstorms after today, according to the fine folks at weather.com.
On a completely unrelated note, Erin Andrews continued her two day run at number 1 on Google Trends for her peephole video. That is, until the Senate decided to vote to shut down production of any new F-22 fighter jets. It's always fun to go through the trends and see where the searching public's priorities lie. It's also fun to see how dumb the public is, considering Aaron Andrews was one of the top trends yesterday. On another Google note, if you Google Andrew Ensminger, my site is now the number one hit. I consider this an accomplishment, since prior to that, the first thing to come up was another Andrew Ensminger who sullied the name by admittadly shooting and killing one Mr. Devon Laughman. This story still appears before my Twitter account, but at least the site bearing my name beats out that story.

1 comment:

  1. I always knew you had it in you to be number one at something. I raise a glass of beer to you and your accomplishment.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete